Fixings and innovative solutions for pros at CELO

TAPTITE II® TT85T trilobular screw pan head TORX®

TAPTITE II® trilobular screws


TAPTITE II® thread rolling screws create a high performance nut into steel and light alloys and offer great opportunities for cost reduction as it eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated cost. Only 15% of all assembly costs corresponds to the screw. TAPTITE II® screws are specially design to reduce the remaining 85%. Apart from the references available in stock, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements. To improve their functionality, TAPTITE II® screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
Product overview

Click in a reference to know more. Filter your selection using the options in the "show filters" button:

Click in a reference for further details and use the arrows to see other references. Filter your selection using the options in the "see filters" button:

Show filters

Reduction of the overall cost of assembly

Eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated costs when using machine screws

Forming thread by lamination avoids chips creation and ensures a high pull-out and stripping resistance

Low threading torque and perfect axial alignment

High prevailing torque ensures clamping and vibration loosening resistance

The nut created is compatible with machine screws

TAPTITE II® screws are the solution to applications on steel that require a low threading torque and assemblies that require pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.

Further specifications

  • Automotive components
  • Electric material
  • Household appliances
  • Electronics

Areas of application

  • Metal sheet
  • Zamak

Need to solve your doubt about this product?

Request more info

Select your Country

You’re visiting CELO Fixings Spain with the product offering available in your region. Click on the button to continue to the International site or close this tab.

Go to International site