Fixings and innovative solutions for pros at CELO

TAPTITE II® TT85Z - pan head PZ

TAPTITE II® trilobular screws with pan head and POZI recess

TAPTITE II® TT85Z - pan head PZ Zoom

Description

TAPTITE II® thread rolling screw with trilobular shape and PZ pan head. The TT85Z provides the highest performance when screwing into steel and light alloys, offering great opportunities for cost reduction as it eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated costs.

Available in many different sizes from 3x6 mm up to 5x16 mm.

Only 15% of all assembly costs corresponds to the screw. TAPTITE II® screws are specially design to reduce the remaining 85%. Apart from the references available in stock, CELO produces customised screws to fit your exact requirements. To improve their functionality, TAPTITE II® screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
Product overview
Advantages
Applications
Print

Click in a reference to know more. Filter your selection using the options in the "show filters" button:

Click in a reference for further details and use the arrows to see other references. Filter your selection using the options in the "see filters" button:

Show filters

TAPTITE II® screws are the solution to applications on steel that require a low threading torque and assemblies that require pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.

In-place fastening cost reduction by eliminating the need for additional locking elements

Eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated costs when using machine screws

Forming thread by lamination avoids chips creation and ensures a high pull-out and stripping resistance

The perfect axial alignment of the screw in the base implies a minimum effort to start the threading and reduces the torque

High tightening torque that maintains compression of the joint

Further specifications:

  • Automotive components
  • Electronics
  • Electrical accessories
  • Electrical appliances
  • Engines
  • Lighting
  • Lamps
  • Household appliances

Need to solve your doubt about this product?

Request more info

Select your Country

Welcome!
You’re visiting CELO Fixings Spain with the product offering available in your region. Click on the button to continue to the International site or close this tab.

Go to International site